dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: New Start Time: GlassFish 3.1 Engineering Meeting

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 22:53:15 -0800

I assume you meant send status to this email list so here goes.

14389 and 14132 are marked as blocking QA tests.

14389 -- this is a true 3.1 "bug" - or rather it just was not fully
implemented. I was planning on doing the implementation on Nov 8-9
Unfortunately the broken QL Tests caused by security getting turned on
in instances ate up all of my time Monday.
The new plan is to have this bug finished completely COB Thursday,
November 11

14132 - I frankly don't see how this can be blocking. This problem has
been in-place since 3.0 It is not new. At any rate I've spent about 2
full days just researching this issue. It will probably take another 2
days to fix. If so that would mean it will be closed at COB on Monday
November 15