dev@glassfish.java.net

Fastest way to find a string in web.xml/web-fragment.xml

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:56:50 -0800

Hello team,

I need a method that tells me if a substring occurs in the current app's
web.xml or any of the web-fragment.xml files. In my case, I need to
know if there are any http-method-omission elements.

Surely there must be some code in GlassFish that does this already. Can
someone please point me to it?

I did a quick case-insensitive find/grep thourgh the glassfish source
for the string "boyer" (as in Boyer-Moore algorithm) but didn't find any
hits.

Any tips?

Ed