dev@glassfish.java.net

Hudson failure (ClusterTeardownTest) at revision 42565 (was: Mojarra JSF 2.1.0-b07 integrated (was: Re: pom.xml review request:) integrate JSF 2.1.0-b07)

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:30:30 -0800

SS> If the test passes, you can go ahead with the integration.

EB> Thank you so much, I really appreciate your consideration in giving the
EB> conditional approval so I don't have to wait for another round of email
EB> exchange.

EB> Committed revision 42566.

I checked hudson after committing to see that build 6731, from revision
42565, failed.

test.clusterteardown.ClusterTeardownTest.deleteInstanceTest

The next build, 6732 [1], does include my commit and is still running
but it's likely that the same failure will occur. Since the failure
occured prior to my commit, it is not related to my commit.
Nonetheless, I can back out my commit if it would help to resolve the
failure.

Please advise.

Ed

[1] http://gf-hudson.sfbay/hudson/view/GFv3%20Trunk/job/gf-trunk-build-continuous/6732/