dev@glassfish.java.net

Mojarra JSF 2.1.0-b07 integrated (was: Re: pom.xml review request: integrate JSF 2.1.0-b07)

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:59:41 -0800

SS> On Monday 08 November 2010 09:47 AM, Ed Burns wrote:
>>
SS> Ed,
SS> Can you please run the OSGi web app that you had attched to issue 11636
SS> [1] and make sure it works with new Mojarra?
>>
>> Certainly, I'll do that, and I'll add it to our automated test system.
>>
SS> Sounds much better.
>> Thank you very much for pointing it out!
>>
SS> Welcome.

SS> If the test passes, you can go ahead with the integration.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your consideration in giving the
conditional approval so I don't have to wait for another round of email
exchange.

Committed revision 42566.

For those wanting to access this Mojarra version directly,

    * Repository http://download.java.net/maven/2
    * Put this in your <dependencies> section

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.sun.faces</groupId>
  <artifactId>jsf-api</artifactId>
  <version>2.1.0-b07</version>