dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please Read: This project will be migrated to Kenai, starting 10 PM, 11/21/2010 (PST)

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:11:30 -0800

Project Owner:

You may want to consider applying some of the theming changes to your
project BEFORE the project is locked an transfered...

Read through
http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/GuideForMigratingYourSite
to find out what needs to be done. Steps 9 and 10 can be applied to the
source repo on java.net BEFORE it gets locked.

vbk