dev@glassfish.java.net

amx quicklook tests

From: Carla Mott <carla.mott_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:07:20 -0800

Hi,

I made a change to one of the methods in the config bean Server as part
of a bug fix. I renamed the method getNode to getNodeRef. When I ran
the quicklook tests I had a failure because one of the amx tests was
checking the interfaces and failed to find getNode in the class Server.
It looks like the test is actually getting the list of APIs to test from
a different Server class which is in common/amx-config. It looks like
the methods in that Server class are a small subset of the interfaces in
the Server config bean.

I changed the method in the common/amx-config class too and the test
passed. I rebuilt the entire workspace to make sure I didn't miss
anything and reran all the quicklook tests which passed. Are the
methods in the two Server classes supposed to be kept the same? I guess
the test failure is how I'm supposed to figure that out. I guess this
just seems strange.

Thanks,
Carla