dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: action for module leads (upgrade)

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:15:26 -0600

Hi, Bobby.

Do you have equally good instructions for testing upgrade from 3.0.1
to 3.1?

I blindly tried to follow these same instructions but got into
trouble, I think because when I copied the 3.0.1 domain1 into the 3.1
domain1 area i pulled along the felix cache.

Anyway, I can figure this out but if you had a cheat sheet already
prepared I would take advantage of it.

Thanks.

- Tim