dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Missing artifact, Glassfish not buildable from scratch?

From: Ian Smith <m4r35n357_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:29:28 +0000

On 15 November 2010 18:07, Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2010, at 12:45 PM, Ian Smith wrote:
>>
>> So if anyone knows where this is from, I can multi-task while my cache
>> gets repopulated, slowly.
>
> I woulda guessed here, but I don't see 55:
> http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2/org/netbeans/api/org-netbeans-modules-schema2beans/
>
> I found that by starting up NetBeans and using the maven browser.
>
> Ok, so this probably didn't help much....

Thanks for trying anyway.

Well, I have just done the whole thing again without using Nexus, with
the same result. I am now pretty much convinced that the artifact is
not actually available, and hence the build is incomplete.

I really need to know where to obtain the missing jar to progress this
any further. I have been trying this periodically over the last three
weeks, so dunno what moon phase I should try for . . .

Surely someone knows the source of this artifact?

Ian (out of ideas now).