dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn commit: r41383 - trunk/v3

From: Ken <ken.cavanaugh_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:12:50 -0700
Byron Nevins wrote:
Messy and difficult especially since there are a lot of files changed

Here is one way:
Checkout the old failed revision
Take your files from that revision and drop them into the current latest version
You should be back to where you were just before the bad checkin.

I wrote a script to do this.  It seems the only easy way to handle the problem.
Warning -- make sure you don't tromp over changes that someone else made to the same files (unlikely)

Unlikely in naming, and very unlikely in the orb-iiop module (I am the owner of that module).

Ken.
Sent from my iPhone