dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn commit: r41383 - trunk/v3

From: Ken <ken.cavanaugh_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 14:17:12 -0700

Jane Young wrote:
> Yes... like Byron pointed out, you can revert my commit locally and
> get your changes back in your workspace after you do a "svn update".
> To do that you use the "svn merge" command.

I looked at the svn merge command, but I don't understand this (svn is
not my favorite SCM system).
What svn merge command do I need to get the changes from 41383 into my
working copy which is currently
at rev 41398, so that I can fix whatever broke the build (which OF
COURSE built perfectly for me
after deleting the ORB from ~/.m2/repository, mvn clean, mvn -U install:
what ELSE can I do to make
sure this doesn't happen?) into a form where a svn commit commit the
correct changes?

Thanks,

Ken.