dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn commit: r41383 - trunk/v3: . common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl orb/orb-iiop/src/main/java/org/glassfish/ente...

From: Ken <ken.cavanaugh_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 13:50:54 -0700
Jane Young wrote:
Did you make any changes in your workspace after the commit?  If not, then  "svn update" will update your workspace to the tip of the trunk which contains the reversion (iow, w/o your commit).

OK, so I did the svn update, and I see the following:

U    orb/orb-iiop/src/main/java/org/glassfish/enterprise/iiop/impl/IiopFolbGmsClient.java
U    orb/orb-iiop/src/main/java/org/glassfish/enterprise/iiop/impl/GlassFishORBManager.java
U    core/logging/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/server/logging/commands/ListLoggerLevels.java
C    pom.xml
U    common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl/SerialInitContextFactory.java
U    common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl/RoundRobinPolicy.java
U    common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl/SerialContextProviderImpl.java
U    common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl/GroupInfoServiceObserverImpl.java
U    common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl/SerialContext.java
U    admingui/common/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admingui/common/handlers/LogViewHandlers.java
U    admingui/common/src/main/resources/org/glassfish/common/admingui/Strings.properties
U    admingui/common/src/main/resources/logViewer/logViewer.jsf
U    security/ejb.security/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/iiop/security/SecIORInterceptor.java
Updated to revision 41398.
ken@minas% svn status
?      SerialContext.dump
?      pom.xml.r41398
?      SerialContext_ThreadLocalIC.dump
?      pom.xml.mine
?      logstrings.files
?      2
?      pom.xml.r41387
?      changes
?      deployment/versioning
?      cluster/ssh/target
C      pom.xml
?      tests/test-output
?      tests/quicklook/admincli-restart.output
?      tests/quicklook/wsit/JaxwsFromWsdl/JaxwsFromWsdl.war
?      packager/glassfish-scripting

IiopFolbGmsClient is still in my workspace, but it was not in svn before the commit, and this is
very confusing.  I think the other files are still the same as in 41383, but that makes no sense, as files
like SerialContext have been extensively changed.  pom.xml has a conflict on the ORB version,
which is easy enough to fix.  It looks like a commit would only affect pom.xml, which seems strange.
Why aren't the new files showing up with some status in the svn status command?

Thanks,

Ken.