dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: svn commit: r41383 - trunk/v3: . common/glassfish-naming/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/naming/impl orb/orb-iiop/src/main/java/org/glassfish/ente...

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 13:47:04 -0700
There is no such thing as a revert or a rollback in SVN.  Jane simply checked in changed files that happen to exactly match rev 41382.

If you do 'svn update', and if you didn't change anything after committing 41383, then it will update all the files to the new version (which are the files BEFORE your commit).

You can always get back the files you committed since they were not really reverted.  They are in there forever as rev 41382