dev@glassfish.java.net

MS6 Promotion

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:10:40 -0700

Folks,

We have run into some failures with the CTS smoke test run on the
MS6 candidate. While this issue is being worked it does open
the opportunity for other critical fixes to go into the MS6 branch.

If you have a fix for an issue that missed MS6 and you feel it is
absolutely critical that it get in send me the issue id along with
your justification. Include the level of risk associated with
the fix.

Clearly we don't want to go backwards here as we work to promoted MS6
but we do have room for some incremental improvements if required.
(The integration window is measured in hours though at this point)

BTW the trunk is open for MS7 integrations.

Chris