dev@glassfish.java.net

quicklook failure

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:17:09 -0700

Quicklook has been failing for me all day. It looks like the problems
start here:

   [testng] ===============================================
   [testng] admincli_tests
   [testng] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Skips: 0
   [testng] ===============================================
   [testng]
   [testng] Oct 25, 2010 5:05:03 PM com.sun.logging.LogDomains$1 log
   [testng] INFO: Cannot find javadb client jar file, derby jdbc driver will not
be available by default.
   [testng] AMXTestBase: Exception in setting up env. =
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer
stub: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jmxrmi
   [testng] java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jmxrmi
   [testng] at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:338)
   [testng] at
javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:248)
   [testng] at
javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:207)
   [testng] at
amxtest.AMXTestBase._getMBeanServerConnection(AMXTestBase.java:350)
   [testng] at amxtest.AMXTestBase.setup(AMXTestBase.java:262)

Anyone else seeing this?

Note that I updated my MBP with the latest Java update, which I understand
has renamed some things. Is it possible that's the cause of the javadb
problem above, and everything just goes downhill from there?