dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: latest changes does not allow embedded server.stop to exit

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:26:16 -0700

Bhavani was able to fix it (I didn't try it yet) by reverting
trunk/v3/common/common-util/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/util/net/NetUtils.java
to r41932:

cd trunk/v3
svn update
cd common/common-uti
svn update -r41932
./src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/util/net/NetUtils.java
mvn clean build
cp target/common-util.jar $gf_install/modules

-marina