dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: P1: cluster upgrade broken in b25

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Build 25 was built based on Monday midnight workspace snapshot so this will be different from your current workspace. Other than that, there are differences in build process when it comes to assembling IPS enabled vs. non-IPS enabled distributions but this should not matter unless something really bizarre happened...

Thanks,

Snjezana