dev@glassfish.java.net

Oracle coding conventions in Mojarra and/or GlassFish

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:47:29 -0700

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but in Mojarra we've had
several occasions recently to accept high quality code from elsewhere in
Oracle, and invariable this code comes to us in a coding style other
than that we've been using since the beginning of Mojarra in 2001.

I've been reformatting the stuff to match our existing code, but, I have
to ask, isn't it better to take some time to reformat the whole thing to
match Oracle's coding standards?

What's the official word on this sort of thing?