dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Query on upgrade

From: Bhakti Mehta <bhakti.mehta_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 09:11:15 -0700

I think you can add that attribute in the LoadBalancer config bean and
mark it as deprecated. I had a similar case in Cluster upgrade where
heartbeat-address is no more used and so was marked deprecated.
If you want more info see Cluster.java and also GMSConfigUpgrade.java
under cluster/gms-adapter
Hope that will help.
Regards,
Bhakti