dev@glassfish.java.net

status of 'verifier'

From: Koper, Dies <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:09:47 +1000

While deploying applications that I thought ran fine on GFv2.1 I've ran
into a number of issues where they didn't deploy on GFv3.1.

I'd like to use the --verify option or the verifier command to check
whether my applications are actually properly Java EE compliant (in
particular Java EE 6 clarified something on classloading/packaging that
breaks many of my apps), but neither works.

Has the verifier tool been discontinued?
If not, by what milestone can I expect it to function?

I've raised issues in the tracker about it but none have been accepted
yet.

Thanks,
Dies