dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: monitoring - stats providers (registration?) issue

From: Shalini Muthukrishnan <Shalini.Muthukrishnan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:17:49 +0530

Hi Pavel,

You could set "javax.enterprise.system.tools.monitor.level" to FINEST in
the logging.properties. In addition, to debug the
StatsProviderManager.register(...), you should do
"setJMXRegistrationDebug(true)" in registerGmbal(..) method in
admin/monitor/,...../StatsProviderManagerDelegateImpl.java.

HTH,
Shalini.