dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review : pom.xml for integrating felix-webconsole with Glassfish AdminGUI

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:27:31 +0530

1. Copyright should be:
Copyright (c) 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Please fix your source code as well.

2. Remove

         <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>

from the pom.xml. The path is not correct.

3. Can you please change the artifactId to
glassfish-osgi-console-plugin? Please change the source directory name
to be same as the artifactId.

4. Please change the description to:

OSGI Console Plugin for GlassFish Administration Console

5. Is there a real need for calling

maven-clean-plugin:clean?

If it is a copy-and-paste, then can you remove it?

6. Must we configure maven-resources-plugin? Is src/main/resources/ not
the default value?

Rest looks fine.

Add the new module to osgi-platforms/pom.xml as well.

Thanks,
Sahoo