dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL failures with current GF 3.1 build

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:21:16 -0500

The GlassFish QL failures are known but with no known solution at this
point.

I checked in a repair much earlier today that resolved one cause of
this sort of symptom, but several people had seen intermittent errors
like this before I had checked in the original code that needed the
repair.

QL runs cleanly for me, but I know it is failing on Hudson and on some
individual builds. For a while it would fail on my system but run
cleanly on Hudson. It's strange.

- Tim