dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Delivery Notification

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:41:30 -0700
If I Really Cared?
If It Really Counts?
Isn't It Really Cool?
If I Read Correctly?
If I Remember Correctly?
If I Recall Correctly?

On 7/7/2010 8:07 AM, Jason Lee wrote:
Jane, I set the parent in devtest/pom.xml to org.glassfish:pom, iirc, because glassfish-parent didn't work in our Hudson job for some reason.  I don't still have the email, but I'm pretty sure that's what I was told to use by... someone. :)

I've changed the parent and removed the version element for now, though we may have to revisit that when I get a chance to look at our Hudson job again.