dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Delivery Notification

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 10:07:05 -0500

Jane, I set the parent in devtest/pom.xml to org.glassfish:pom, iirc,
because glassfish-parent didn't work in our Hudson job for some reason.
I don't still have the email, but I'm pretty sure that's what I was told
to use by... someone. :)

I've changed the parent and removed the version element for now, though
we may have to revisit that when I get a chance to look at our Hudson
job again.

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff