dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: implementing a cli command

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:22:32 -0400

>> Am starting on an 'asadmin get-health' command, which just needs to
>> talk
>> to the das to query gms to get some server state.
>
> How is this going to interact with the InstanceState that Vijay
> created
> for command replication?

So far I don't see any connection. I guess Vijay could use it to
implement his instance state.

I'm implementing the logic in the gms-adapter module to maintain a
graph of the instances' state, and there's a public method in gms-
bootstrap to get that information. The actual CLI command could live
anywhere (and I've decided it will...) and it uses that method to get
the states. Vijay could use it too I guess.

Cheers,
Bobby