dev@glassfish.java.net

IMPORTANT: Review changes related to AMX

From: Naman Mehta <Naman.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:54:22 +0530

hi all,

I am planning to consolidate set of amx jars into one jar. So user can
find only single jar called 'amx-all.jar' in glassfish/modules directory.

*It consolidates below 7 jars into one jar (amx-all.jar).*

   1. amx-core.jar
   2. amx-core-impl.jar
   3. amx-config.jar
   4. amx-config-impl.jar
   5. amx-j2ee.jar
   6. amx-j2ee-impl.jar
   7. amx-ext-impl.jar

To do the same,
I created module in common folder called 'amx-all' in parallel to other
amx modules (amx-core,amx-config,...). This module contains two files
(pom.xml and osgi.bundle). It uses 'consolidatedbundle-maven-plugin' to
consolidate amx modules in to one jar. Attached both files for the review.

Also it requires some set of changes in other modules. I made those
changes in respective modules and attached the file diffs for the same.
Please review the attachment.

*Set of module which is changed:*

   1. v3/common
   2. v3/extas
   3. v3/packager
   4. v3/tests/quicklook

I have not removed any module from workspace so don't have to make any
change in pom.xml which is referring like
'<artifactId>amx-config</artifactId>'.

Please review all attachments. If you think any other modules need to be
changed please let me know.

Regards,
Naman