dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Module Owners : action requested

From: Vijay Ramachandran <vijay.ramachandran_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:11:38 -0700

And why do you think that the lookup failure is because of the command
replication framework ? You mention that the resource was created
successfully which means the replication framework did not cause a
resource creation failure.

Please look into the real cause of lookup failure and let me know if it
is really because of the framework.