dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: POM Change Review

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:38:42 -0500

  On 7/13/10 6:48 AM, Jane Young wrote:
> Comments:
> 1. The dependencies are only used for testing? If true, then change
> the scope to test instead of provided: <scope>test</scope>.
No. jersey-json is for support that may be exposed to clients.
> 2. Please remove " <version>${jersey.version}</version> " in
> admin/rest/pom.xml since it's defined in parent-pom?
Fixed. I added that before I thought to update dependencyManagment.
> 3. Please add a comment in the parent-pom about removing this
> dependency if Jersey bundles Jettison.
I'm not sure I understand this request. Could you explain the intent of
the comment?

I'm going to go ahead and commit what I have so we can get this to the
console, then come back and update as needed.

Thanks.

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff