dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Kernel Code change Review

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:46:48 -0500

Hong remembered that our JSR-88 implementation consumes the XML format.

Jason, there are some deployment devtests that exercise JSR-88
(basically, callable deployment). Those tests took 23 minutes on my
system the last time I ran them (earlier today). Maybe you could
update your appserv-tests/devtests/deployment area, start the server,
then cd appserv-tests/devtests/deployment and use

ant all

to make sure all seems well?

- Tim