dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 build error

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:46:54 -0700

Siraj recently committed a change to unmask the embedded test
failures. This test was failing before but was never reported.
So this means that GF must be shutdown before we can build.

Siraj, is there a way that the embedded test can select a port that is
not used to start the server? There will be more e-mails in the alias
inquring about this build failure.

Jane