dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: target as option or operand?

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:02:30 -0700

In Unix, "ls <directory>", lists the files in the directory.
"ls <filename>" returns the filename in the current directory to
indicate that the file exists.

Similarly, can we think of "target" as the directory and the "name" as
the filename.

So here's another option:

asadmin list-* <target> returns the list of names.
asadmin list-* <target>/name returns the name

and add --verbose option to display more information.