dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please welcome Hervé and Romain from Serli to the GlassFish dev group

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:00:17 -0400

Romain and Hervé (and others from Serli) have been delivering high
quality code to the glassfish and I was quite impressed about their
ability to just look at the code themselves and figure out how things
are working together and fit their changes nicely on the existing code
with very little help from us! It has been a pleasure working with
them! Welcome to the glassfish community and please keep up the good work!

- Hong