dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Example of support for --target option?

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:58:11 -0400

Hi, Marina
    I noticed this also when I was doing the deployment related
commands. Also the STANDALONE_SERVER should be STANDALONE_INSTANCE.

    So in your case the correct syntax should be:
@TargetType(value={CommandTarget.DAS, CommandTarget.STANDALONE_INSTANCE,
CommandTarget.CLUSTER_INSTANCE})

    (Did you really mean CLUSTER_INSTANCE or CLUSTER?)

- Hong