dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: hudson port conflicts

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:49:55 -0700

Justin,

You can configure Hudson job to allocate port number for a specified
variable or reserve the port number while it is running so it will block
other builds when port is in-use. This will help resolve port conflicts
test failures.

Please take a look at the "Build Environment" section of the job
configuration. There is a checkbox: "Assign unique TCP ports to avoid
collisions".

HTH,
Jane