dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [arch] add a new asadmin redeploy option or reuse existing one for the new EJB feature?

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 13:55:50 -0700

I also feel that it is confusing to user if we allow to keep state for
only one component.

In web, we already have --property keepSessions=true to keep the state
for redeployment.
If we decide to use --keepState, then what will we do with the
--property keepSessions?
Will we deprecate the former one? (Do we really want to change to option?)
If we allow both, then which one will take the precedence? (This may be
confusing to user.)

Shing Wai Chan