dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Copyrights, ugh

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:21:37 -0400

Maybe we should set up a hudson job that just does an svn update and
checks all updated files to make sure they match a certain regex and
fails if they don't. Then we'd emails in a matter of minutes saying
we'd forgotten to update the headers. Of course, if owned the svn repo
would just add precommit hooks to validate before the files are even
committed.