dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Copyrights, ugh

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:19:08 -0400

Any chance of getting a list of those files? I haven't been terribly
concerned about it because I thought we were going to script this at
some point and the world be all right. But I can certainly correct the
files if I knew which ones they were. I have a good idea what a handful
of them are to start with at least. (Username cheeser, btw)