dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: attn module leads: upgrade information

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_ORACLE.COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:04:26 -0400

> I've updated the ACC line to be "N/A." All changes required will
> occur as part of redeployment.
>
> If that's not what you intended N/A to be used for then either let
> me know or feel free to change the ACC entry on the wiki page.

Hi Tim,

That sounds good to me. I meant, generally, "some work needs to happen
in the module during the upgrade process to change the domain
configuration," but that can obviously vary depending on the
technology. Deployment, e.g, changes the config when apps are
deployed, whether there is an upgrade or not. So it's kinda up to the
module owners to decide their status.

At least you have a status. :)

Cheers,
Bobby