dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3/extras/mx module

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:24:45 -0700

The v3/extras/mx module is an independent command line interface that
Lloyd was experimenting for AMX. It's not built as part of the v3
workspace. So I'm proposing to remove it. I'm not sure if we are
removing AMX in our workspace at this time.

AmxPref is referenced in several places in v3 workspace:
admin/config-api/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/config/serverbeans/Domain.java
admin/config-api/target/apt-generated-sources/com/sun/enterprise/config/serverbeans/AmxPrefInjector.java
admin/config-api/target/apt-generated-sources/com/sun/enterprise/config/serverbeans/DomainInjector.java
admin/rest/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/rest/resources/AmxPrefResource.java
admin/rest/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/rest/resources/DomainResource.java
admingui/common/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admingui/common/handlers/ProxyHandlers.java
common/amx-config/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/intf/config/Domain.java
common/amx-core-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/impl/AMXStartupService.java
common/amx-core-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/impl/mbean/ComplianceMonitor.java
common/amx-core-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/impl/util/InjectedValues.java
common/mbeanserver/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/mbeanserver/JMXStartupService.java

There are several AMX modules in v3/common. I know we are not
supporting AMX but are we removing AMX in 3.1?

Jane