dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wiki page with OSGi package statistics for various glassfish bundles

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 06:22:34 +0530

I will definitely change the tool to accept an exception list.

There already exists a maven plugin for the tool. I will add some text
in the Wiki about it. The problem with the maven plugin is that it tries
to analyse all the bundles that are referenced by the project as opposed
to bundles that are only distributed, so it can give some unwanted
results. Let me see if I can improve this aspect of the tool.

Don't know about hudson plugin.

Thanks,
Sahoo