dev@glassfish.java.net

PLS READ :Fwd: Re: glassfish public wiki

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 12:20:04 -0700

There seems to be a general problem that prevents people from logging
into the wiki - and I also noticed that the home page of the wiki is not
showing up except for the left hand nav
I am going to try restarting the wiki - if you are already logged in and
editing a page, please copy your edits into a txt file or such so you
dont lose the same.

I will wait until 12.30 PT to restart the instance.
Shreedhar