dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: DTD name changes and the DOCTYPE

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 23:45:07 -0700

OK.

So, it looks like you are saying the glassfish-FOO_X_Y-Z.dtd files should...

1. have file names that end with "-0.dtd" for the planned GlassFish
Server 3.1 release regardless of whether they are 'just copies of
sun-FOO_X_Y-Z.dtd' or are copies of sun-FOO_X_Y-Z.dtd that have been
modified, AND
2. the doctype info in those dtd files should look something like this:

<!DOCTYPE glassfish-FOO PUBLIC "-//GlassFish.org//DTD GlassFish
Application Server 3.1 FOO X.Y//EN"
"http://glassfish.org/dtds/glassfish-foo_x_y-0.dtd">

Is that a correct assessment of what you have concluded?

Thanks,
vbk