dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: New v3 build error!

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 18:08:41 -0700

OK. I know what caused it: I had GF running during the build. Though I
don't know why it's a problem...

Would the test connect to that running server
("http://localhost:8080/test-classes/hello")?

Did anything change recently (I don't recollect having any problems with
building GF without stopping an instance...)?

thanks,
-marina