dev@glassfish.java.net

NetworkProxy interface update

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:23:05 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to propose to extend
com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.NetworkProxy interface with one
additional method:

String getHost();

because currently we associate NetworkProxy just with a port, which is
not correct, because we may have couple of NetworkProxies listening on
the same port, but different network interfaces.

I'm currently aware just about GrizzlyProxy implementation of
NetworkProxy, which I can update myself, but probably there are other
implementations. Please let me know if you are implementing
NetworkProxy interface, so I'll update your implementation as well.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.