dev@glassfish.java.net

no subcomponent for...

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:11:02 -0700

issues related to tooling.

I was thinking that I would start putting issues into the issue tracker
for features of the NB integration for 3.1, so folks have a sense of
what the tooling does AND how the tooling features depend on server
features.

So, I took a look and I could not find a subcomponent that makes sense.

Could someone add a subcomponent like 'ide-integration' to the
subcomponent list? I guess I would settle for 'tooling', too. Tooling
is a bit more ambiguous, since there are other tools in and around
GlassFish that are not related to an IDE or the ide integration 'team'
(Ludo and me).

Thanks,
vbk