dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fatal Error] jbi-registry.xml:1:1: Premature end of file

From: Mark Williams <Mark.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:48:29 -0800
I do not know, if you can generate a reproducible testcase that
demonstrates the behavior we might be able to determine the answers.

One thing to check on is that there is adequate disk space.  This
has in the past lead to files getting truncated.  You need plenty of
free disk space on the file system GlassFish is installed on, on
the system /tmp and on the home directory of the person that GlassFish
is installed as.   We have seen that sometimes these can fill up for
reasons outside of GlassFish control and when that happens files
can become truncated. (used to happen with domain.xml during reconfig
and deployments for example)

I don't know if this is related to your  issue or not, but it is definitely
something to look for and verify you have adequate free disk space.