dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I get IP&Port info of all Server Instances in run time?

From: Zhu OUYANG <ouyzhu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:35:11 +0800

Hi, Sahoo:

Thx for your reply, I found my previous mail title was misleading, sorry for
that.

I could invoke the EJB from one container to another. But my problem is I
need to know the IP&Port of running server instances in run time.
Currently, I can not find such info in Glassfish's JMX run time. So I want
to ask how can I get IP&Port info of all server instance in run time? Thx