dev@glassfish.java.net

duplicate message keys

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:06:14 -0800

Hi all,

I see that there are several duplicate message keys in two
LogStrings.properties files. For example, j2eerunner.initError and
enterprise.orb_reference_exception are message keys that both appear in
two different LogStrings.properties files. In each case, the duplicate
message keys are associated to different messages. It is not a case
where the text is simply copied and pasted into a different file.

In addition, I noticed that these message keys are not in the Java
files. My plan is to remove the message keys and messages unless I hear
I should not.

Thanks,
Carla