dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [REVIEW] several pom changes necessary to integrate Grizzly 1.9.19-beta1

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:48:01 -0800

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for updating the Copyright dates to 2010.
I reviewed the pom files and have one question (maybe the question is
for Snjezana). In packager/glassfish-web/pom.xml, the artifacts
servlet-api and jstl-api are commented. Is there a reason for doing
this? It's was also previously commented. Can we remove it?

The rest of the pom file changes look fine.

Thanks,
Jane