dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Source Build: ant calls svn: oops

From: Steve Essery <Steve.Essery_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:50:56 +0000

Hi,

If you check the library version information:

pvs /usr/lib/libresolv.so.2

you should see a list of version information. On my s10u7 and s10u8
machines I get:

$ pvs /usr/lib/libresolv.so.2
        libsocket.so.1 (SUNW_1.4, SUNWprivate_1.1);
        libnsl.so.1 (SUNW_1.9.1, SUNWprivate_1.4);
        libc.so.1 (SUNW_1.22, SUNWprivate_1.1);
        libresolv.so.2;
        SUNW_2.2.2;
        SUNW_2.2.1;
        SUNW_2.2;
        SUNW_2.1;
        SUNWprivate_2.2;
        SUNWprivate_2.1;

There's a couple of possibilities. Perhaps your dev machine has an
earlier s10 installation and has an earlier version of libresolv.so.2,
and hence there's a mismatch between what the ldap shared library svn
uses needs to link with and what your box makes available. Or there are
multiple versions of svn available in different directories and the
maven plugin isn't running the same one that you are from the command line.

Regards,
Steve